30.3.08

Boot Sale Sunday




Boo Hoo!! No Boot sales today, as it has been raining all night!

Never mind, it gives me the opportunity to update my photos and blog. I thought I would post my boot sale bargains so far this year:
An Adidas Vintage 70s Tracksuit Top for £3.

An authentic Mulberry weekender clipper bag in an aqua white colour-this was £1.

A Barbour Bedale jacket for a knockdown £8! As seen in February's issue of Grazia.

A River Island cute pearly pink quilted leather clutch purse for £1.

A Topshop Ossie style pussy bow floral tunic blouse for 50p.


I can't wait for a spell of dry weather, as hopefully there will be a few boot sales opening in Essex now, Willow Farm, Dunton, Stephensons Farm, plus others.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...