9.5.08

New sandals for vintage dresses!!

After my thrifting finds yesterday, I wanted to find a pair of sandals to go with them. I adore Silje's gladiator sandals from Nine West, so I thought I would go to Lakeside Shopping Mall in Essex and see if I could get those, or something similiar.
I went in House of Fraser and I found them in a tan colour. Sadly, as much as I loved them, they wasn't me, so off I trotted on in my search for another pair. I then went into Peacocks and found my pair, as seen below :-)





They are tan wedges and are lovely! I'm sure they will go with the vast majority of yesterday's purchases, plus a lot of what is already in my wardrobe!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Nice!

lara said...

these are great and I'm sure they will look perfect with vintage dresses!

Sharon S said...

Hi Wendy-thanks so much-they're not the fringed Prada, but they will do-ha ha!!

Hi Lara-thanks so much for stopping by my blog-thanks for your comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...