4.5.08

Shop till I drop weekend!!

Phew! I'm officially all shopped out this weekend and generally exhausted! It's lucky it is a bank holiday weekend, so no work tomorrow, just lazing and no more shopping!
Saturday was spent in London with my mum in law and sister in law. We did Selfridges in Oxford Street first, then got the bus to Knightsbridge, where I got my 2 uniqlo vest tops and leggings from and also a real snazzy sunhat! Then we went into Harrods, and swooned over the bags, jewellery and spritzed some perfume. We also had to get some goodies from the food hall, too! Afterwards we walked up Sloane Street and then on to the Kings Road, stopped for coffee and eats and got the train home!
My new Uniqlo Vest!

Thanks for showing off my 2nd vest top, Chloe!!

Today was boot sale Sunday and we all went to Stephensons farm in Basildon, Essex. Because the weather was decent, the boot sale was absolutely massive-I did all of it as well, quite under sufferance as I don't like to think I'm missing out on anything!!

My bargains today were this beautiful tan leather shoulder bag, which also has a hand handle and a black and white Marks and Spencer ditsy floral tiered skirt. I plan to wear this with my fitted black Jean Paul Gaultier waistcoat and vest underneath. My best bargain was this authentic vintage Louis Vuitton purse. It's been around the block, but still got loads of life left! Not like me, I feel knackered!


Tan Leather shoulder and handbag


Black and White tiered gypsy style skirt


Louis Vuitton Purse

2 comments:

WendyB said...

You're so cute in that picture!

Sharon S said...

Thanks so much, Wendy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...