14.4.08

Celia Birtwell Day!!

I was really pleased this morning, as I won a dress on EBay that I'd had my eye on for a little while, it is the Celia Birtwell for Topshop clown frill dress, from her 2nd collection. It's all bought and paid for and should be sent by the seller today.
This afternoon, I took Christopher to his uncles house and while I was shopping, lo and behold-not another Celia!! This one was in the 'Sense' charity shop and is from her 'Celia B' for Allders range. It is in a slinky black rayon and has a lovely satin and net applique neckline and decolletage. It was only £4.75 and my size as well!!
Just as well I had my declutter on Friday-that was obviously meant to be!! Piccys will follow, as this black dress needs to be cleaned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...