21.4.08

Hermes Lovely Little Gems

As I didn't go to the boot sale yesterday, I have gone from looking at ultra cheap chic to ultra more expensive chic. Browsing the Hermes website, I have come across some gorgeous goodies in a variety of price ranges:

Pink Silk Twilly Ribbon Scarf £66
Hermes Scarf Ring £85

Hermes Double Kelly Tour Bracelet £205


Hermes Enamel Bracelet £285.00

As well as these lovelies, there are two features under their silk scarves section, which is called 'Playtime with your Scarf'. If you are into scarves, this is brilliant as it shows you all different ideas of how to wear your scarf and these can be downloaded-I definitely recommend this-as summers coming up a scarf can be worn in so many different ways-head, neck, waist or wrist.

Check out their on line boutique now!!


2 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the double bracelet.

Sharon S said...

Yes, that was my favourite too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...