2.4.08

Yves Saint Laurent on Decades Inc

My early 1980s Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche
silk plaid print blouse -complete with statutory 1980s padded shoulders!
I was particularly pleased to see, when browsing one of my favourite blogs yesterday, that Decades Inc currently have for sale an Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche silk blouse
from the early 1980s.
I love perusing Decades Inc, as they have some really lovely couture and wearable clothes. They are way out of my price range, which is why I am so into boot sales and charity shops for my finds. This particular blouse was purchased last month from the NCH (National Childrens Home) charity shop for £3.49- certainly a lot less than what you would pay from somewhere such as Decades. But I do swoon over their wares, as it gives much inspiration as to what to look out for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...